This week our three featured projects include a Celtic Weave Bobble Ornament, an adorable Amigurumi Mouse and the playful Unicorn Victoria.
Get the links to all these projects and more at the Wednesday Link Party! You never know, you may find your next project idea right here!
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
Some other great Free Patterns, Crafts and DIY Projects We’ve Featured:
Please provide a link back OR a sidebar button to the party on your blog. They are available HERE.
- PIN the Featured Favorites from this week! or Share them on Facebook!
- Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fiber arts, DIY, crafts and recipes.
- Visit and share your favorite submissions by the end of the day on Saturday to help choose the featured favorites!
Share Your Projects Right Here:
[inlinkz_linkup id=809035 mode=1]
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
This Week at Party 274 we feature projects from EyeLoveKnots, Frau Tschi-Tschi and Lalka Crochetka!
- Celtic Weave Bobble Ornament – Free Crochet Pattern by EyeLoveKnots
- Crochet Amigurumi Mouse by Frau Tschi-Tschi
- Unicorn Victoria by Lalka Crochetka
Please take a few moments to share Party 274’s Features! Thank you!
♥ Rhondda (Oombawka Design Crochet) & Amy (The Stitchin’ Mommy)
Thanks for joining us!
This lovely free pattern creates ornament covers you can make to cover Styrofoam balls in 3 sizes.Read More
This adorable amigurumi mouse is created using a free crochet pattern. The link to the Pip the Mouse pattern is included in her post.Read More
This magical unicorn is wearing a super sparkly sequined skirt! The Unicorn is about 28 cm tall and based on a pattern from Marina Chuchkalova.Read More