This week our three featured projects include the Little Critters Crochet C2C Graph Set Patterns, a great baking instructional for Naturally Colored Polka Dot Cake and 15 DIY Fall Wreath Project Ideas.
Get the links to all these projects and more at the Wednesday Link Party! You never know, you may find your next project idea right here!
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
Some other great Free Patterns, Crafts and DIY Projects We’ve Featured:
- Featuring the Quick Keyboard Wrist Rest Crochet Pattern
- Featuring the Woodland Fox Hat Pattern
- Featuring a Bright and Colorful Popcorn Baby Blanket
Please provide a link back OR a sidebar button to the party on your blog. They are available HERE.
- PIN the Featured Favorites from this week! or Share them on Facebook!
- Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fiber arts, DIY, crafts and recipes.
- Visit and share your favorite submissions by the end of the day on Saturday to help choose the featured favorites!
Share Your Projects Right Here:
[inlinkz_linkup id=806316 mode=1]
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
This Week at Party 271 we feature projects from
Winding Road Crochet, Sew Historically and Domestic Deadline.
- Little Critters Crochet C2C Graphs. Winter Wonderland Crochet Along. Winding Road Crochet
- Naturally Colored Polka Dot Cake Without A Cake Pop Maker. Sew Historically
- 15 Fall Wreath Ideas. Domestic Deadline
Please take a few moments to share Party 271’s Features! Thank you!
♥ Rhondda (Oombawka Design Crochet) & Amy (The Stitchin’ Mommy)
Thanks for joining us!
The Woodland Winter Wonderland Corner to Corner Crochet Blanket is created from 6 adorable animal character squares and 3 rectangles.Read More
Make this naturally colored polka dot cake from scratch using only natural flavorings and homemade natural food colorings. You won't even need a cake pop pan to make the polka dots!Read More
Be inspired by these creative 15 Fall Wreath Designs. Create your own following one of the great DIY posts and remember to pick up the free fall holiday printables!Read More