This week our three featured projects include a fantastic free pattern for a Little Brother / Little Sister Security blanket, a tutorial to show you how to craft no-sew Candy Canes with i-cord from your knitting Nancy (which I want to try with my kids!) and a DIY project to make reversible Holiday Signs with pyrography (which I never knew how to do! it looks so cool and I want to try it too!).
Get the links to all these projects and more at the Wednesday Link Party! You never know, you may find your next project idea right here!
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your own projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
Some other great Free Patterns, Crafts and DIY Projects We’ve Featured:
Please provide a link back OR a sidebar button to the party on your blog. They are available HERE.
- PIN the Featured Favorites from this week! or Share them on Facebook!
- Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fiber arts, DIY, crafts and recipes.
- Visit and share your favorite submissions by the end of the day on Saturday to help choose the featured favorites!
Share Your Projects Right Here:
Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!
This Week at Party 273 we feature projects from Underground Crafter, Sew Historically and Hazel and Gold Designs.
- Little Brother / Little Sister Security Blanket Pattern from Underground Crafter
- Tutorial for No-Sew Candy Cane Ornaments by Sew Historically
- DIY Reversible Holiday Sign Using Pyrography by Hazel and Gold Designs
Please take a few moments to share Party 273’s Features! Thank you!
♥ Rhondda (Oombawka Design Crochet) & Amy (The Stitchin’ Mommy)
Thanks for joining us!
Part of the AllFreeCrochetAfghanPattern’s Security Blankets Charity Drive. Learn more about the campaign, how you can help and get the free pattern here!Read More
These i-cords can be made with a knitting Nancy, double lucet, or they can be crocheted or knitted I-cords. Perfect craft to get the kids involved!Read More
Find out how to easily use a printed template to create a lovely DIY woodburning project for the Holidays!Read More