Learn how to embrace long-lasting holistic health with Complete Wellness.
Title: Complete Wellness
Published By: Dorling Kindersley, September 17, 2018
Complete Wellness explores how you can use essential oils, herbal remedies and pure foods to reach and maintain optimal health.
Complete Wellness explains what your body needs and which herbs, nutrients and essential oils you can add to your daily regime to help you reach better wellness.
The book is broken down into the following sections:
- Mind and Emotions: Anxiety, Depression, SAD, Stress, Concentration and Focus, Fatigue, Insomnia, PTSD, etc.
- Skin, Hair and Nails: Chapped Skin, Abscesses/Boils, Acne, Eczema, Psoriasis, Rosacea, Corns/Calluses, Warts, Weak Nails, etc.
- Eyes and Ears: Dry Eyes, Eye Strain, Sties, Puffy Eyes, Conjunctivitis, Earache, etc.
- Mouth and Throat: Toothache, Halitosis, Mouth Ulcers, etc.
- Digestive System: Constipation, Bloating, Hiccups, Nausea, IBD, Obesity, etc.
- Urinary System: UTI, Kidney Stones, Bladder Stones, etc.
- Heart, Circulation and Blood: Poor Circulation, Anemia, Blood Pressure, Varicose Veins, Stroke, etc.
- Brain and Nervous System: Headaches, Restless Leg Syndrome, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Memory, etc.
- Respiratory System: Cold & Flu, Phlegm, Sinusitis, Snoring, etc.
- Bones, Joints and Muscles: Back Pain, Neck Pain, Muscle Cramps, Osteoarthritis, Bunions, etc.
- Systemic Disorders: Body Odor, Fluid Retention, Inflammation, Thyroid Problems, etc.
- Immunity and Intolerances: Hay Fever, Candida, Rheumatoid Arthritis, MRSA, etc.
- Women’s Health: PMS, PID, Fibroids, Polycystic Ovaries, Menopause, etc.
- Men’s Health: ED, Prostate Health, etc.
- Children’s Health:Colic, Diaper Rash, Cradle Cap, Fever, Teething, Impetigo, etc.
- First Aid: Insect Bites, Nosebleeds, Splinters, Sprains, etc.
- How to Make
- Recipes for Wellness: included within each section
- Supplement Chart: p 294 it includes dietary allowances and supplemental ranges for vitamins and minerals
- Using Herbs and Essential Oils Safely: directions for pregnancy, breastfeeding, babies, children and contraindications
Each category includes an explanation of the condition or symptom and Herbs, Essential Oils, Foods, Supplements, Lifestyle Options and Other Therapies to try.
Sections also include instructions to help you learn to blend and make your own:
- teas, tonics and tinctures
- natural creams
- aromatherapy oil blends
- recipes for nutrient boosting foods
There is a lot of detailed information included in Complete Wellness. I like how this book gives you multiple options to try for each condition, while also providing recipes and instructions to assist you with blending your own teas, tinctures and oil blends. There are also some very good recipes for nutrient boosting foods included. If you are looking for natural remedies to try, Complete Wellness includes 800 options which are worth investigating.
You can purchase your own copy of Complete Wellness directly from Amazon.
Shopping from Canada:
Shopping from the U.S.: