This week our three featured projects include crochet projects from Creative Crochet Workshop, Grace and Yarn and Atelier Marie-Lucienne. The Amigurumi Ballerina Dolls are simply adorable, the colorful Rainbow Snails are sure to brighten your day and the Scrapsadelic Groovy Blanket CAL project is a beautiful way to use up some of your scrap yarn! Get the links to all these projects and more at the Wednesday Link Party! You never know, you may find your next project idea right here!
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
This Week at Party 266 we Feature Projects from Grace and Yarn, Atelier Marie-Lucienne and Creative Crochet Workshop!
- Amigurumi Ballerina by Grace and Yarn
- Rainbow Snails by Atelier Marie-Lucienne
- Scrapsadelic Groovy Blanket – A Free Crochet Along by Creative Crochet Workshop
The images you submit must be your own personal property (please do not submit other people’s images as your own.). Please provide credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the project you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work. Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Please provide a link back OR a sidebar button to the party on your blog. They are available HERE.
- PIN the Featured Favorites from this week! or Share them on Facebook!
- Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts, DIY, crafts, recipes – and related projects.
- Visit and share your favorite submissions by the end of the day on Saturday to help choose the featured favorites!
Share Your Projects Right Here:
[inlinkz_linkup id=801832 mode=1]
Please take a few moments to share Party 266’s Features! Thank you 🙂
♥ Rhondda & Amy
Thanks for joining us! See you again next week 🙂
**Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!