This week our three featured projects include the adorable Sunny Cuddly Horse, Pear Pie Bars with crumble and a cookie drizzle (YUM!) and DIY Chocolate Bonbons. Get the links to all these great projects and more at the Wednesday Link Party! You never know, you may find your next project idea right here!
Visit our weekly Link Party to find new projects to try, crochet patterns and crafts! Add your projects to the party for a chance to be featured across our social media channels!
This Week at Party 262 We Feature Projects from from Lalka Crochetka, From Play Dates to Parties, and a Bride on a Budget!
- Sunny Cuddly Horse – Lalka Crochetka
- Pear Pie Crumble Bars with a Cookie Drizzle – From Play Dates to Parties
- DIY Chocolate Bonbons Wedding Favors – A Bride on a Budget
The images you submit must be your own personal property (please do not submit other people’s images as your own.). Please provide credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the project you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work. Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Please provide a link back OR a sidebar button to the party on your blog. They are available HERE.
- PIN the Featured Favorites from this week! or Share them on Facebook!
- Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts, DIY, crafts, recipes – and related projects.
- Visit and share your favorite submissions by the end of the day on Saturday to help choose the featured favorites!
Check out all of this week’s new projects below and save or PIN your favorites 🙂
Then, add your projects too! Hosting a Giveaway? Add it to our Weekly Giveaway Link Party!
[inlinkz_linkup id=797800 mode=1]
Other Link Parties:
Check out our past parties here: Wednesday Link Party Archives
Some other great free patterns and DIY Projects We’ve Featured:
♥ Rhondda & Amy
Thanks for joining us! See you again next week 🙂
**Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!