This week our three featured projects include a DIY Natural Oven Cleaning Tutorial, a free crochet pattern for Raspbeary and the only recipe you will ever need for Red Velvet Cake! Get the links to all these great projects and more at the Wednesday Link Party! You never know, you may find your next project idea right here!
This Week at Party 261 We Feature Projects from Sew Historically, Haekelfieber and Munaty Cooking!
- Clean Your Oven Naturally with Baking Soda Water. Sew Historically
- Raspbeary. Free Pattern. Haekelfieber
- Red Velvet Cake. The Only Recipe You’ll Ever Need. Munaty Cooking
The images you submit must be your own personal property (please do not submit other people’s images as your own.). Please provide credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the project you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work. Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Please provide a link back OR a sidebar button to the party on your blog. They are available HERE.
- PIN the Featured Favorites from this week! or Share them on Facebook!
- Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts, DIY, crafts, recipes – and related projects.
- Visit and share your favorite submissions by the end of the day on Saturday to help choose the featured favorites!
Check out all of this week’s new projects below and save or PIN your favorites 🙂
Then, add your projects too! Hosting a Giveaway? Add it to our Weekly Giveaway Link Party!
Other Link Parties:
Check out our past parties here: Wednesday Link Party Archives
Some other great free patterns and DIY Projects We’ve Featured:
♥ Rhondda & Amy
Thanks for joining us! See you again next week 🙂
**Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts. If there is no mention of a pattern, please feel free to ask them by leaving a comment on their post!