Crochet one of these 7 Super-Easy Baby Blanket patterns to give as gifts!
Title: Super-Easy Baby Blankets
Designer: Bendy Carter
Available at: Annie’s Craft Store
Current Price: $ 8.99*
Help me to select a future Annie’s Craft Store Book that you would like me to Review!
Choose the Book I Review next: >HERE<
Beautiful blankets do not need to be difficult to crochet. Choose from 7 pretty baby blanket patterns in Super-Easy Baby Blankets by Bendy Carter. Each of these patterns is straightforward and easy-to-follow. They are written in U.S. Crochet Terms.
The primary stitch used in these patterns is the half double crochet stitch. Ridges and textures are created by working into the stitch in different ways. A step-by-step photo tutorial explains the process right at the very beginning of the book.
The baby blankets are available in various sizes too, making this the perfect “go-to” pattern book for many projects.
Finished blanket sizes
- 1-3 pound preemie blankets: 12 by 15 inches
- 4-5 pound preemie blankets: 20 by 25 inches
- newborn baby blankets: 25 by 30 inches
- baby blankets: 30 by 35 inches
- toddler blankets 35 by 40 inches
The patterns included are:
- Mercy. Easy. Medium Weight  Yarn. 5 mm (H) and 5.5 mm (I) crochet hooks.
- Charles Henry. Easy. Medium Weight  Yarn. 5 mm (H) and 5.5 mm (I) crochet hooks.
- Chrissy. Easy. Medium Weight  Yarn. 5 mm (H) and 5.5 mm (I) crochet hooks.
- Elijah. Easy. Medium Weight  Yarn. 5 mm (H) and 5.5 mm (I) crochet hooks.
- John Paul. Easy. Medium Weight  Yarn. 5 mm (H) and 5.5 mm (I) crochet hooks.
- Destiny. Easy. Medium Weight  Yarn. 5.5 mm (I) crochet hooks.
- Sara. Easy. Medium Weight  Yarn. 5.5 mm (I) crochet hooks.
- Red Heart Soft Yarn. Solids: 5 oz (141 g), 256 yd (234 m). Medium Weight  Yarn.
Note, Red Heart Soft Yarn is beautiful to crochet with. It is lighter weight and much softer than the medium weight Red Heart Super Saver Yarn. I do not suggest substituting Super Saver Yarn for the Red Heart Soft Yarn used in these patterns.
The basic stitch guide is provided on page 19 and you are also given the link to the online stitch guide for additional stitch help.
My favorite 2 designs are Mercy and Chrissy. By using a single color of yarn for the entire project, the stitch definition and texture really shines through!
This is a fantastic baby blanket pattern book with a wide-range of baby sizes included. These Super-Easy Baby Blankets will be relaxing to crochet and much loved by the people who receive them!
Would you like to have your own copy of Super-Easy Baby Blankets?
Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win!
This Giveaway is open worldwide where allowed by law. Void in Quebec.
Start Date: September 18, 2018; 12:00 am ET
End Date: September 25, 2018, 11:59 pm ET
If you can not see the Rafflecopter Widget below, please click >HERE<
If you are not the winner of the Giveaway and you would still like to have you own copy of Super Easy Baby Blankets, you can purchase your book directly from Annie’s Craft Store!
Read my other Annie’s Craft Store Book Reviews >HERE<
*Prices subject to change*