This week’s Free Pattern Roundup includes 10 patterns for water bottle bags.
During the summer it is important to stay hydrated. I’m constantly giving my children their water bottles to take with them when they go to play outside. They tend to forget to come home for a drink during play-time. Water bottle bags are a smart solution for this. You can easily whip up a couple of these to give to your children to carry their water with them on the go. Or if you are going for a walk or a day-trip it is a much easier solution than carrying the bottles in-hand. There are a few different styles included below and some are sized for specific types of bottles.
All 10 patterns included are available for free. Choose the water bottle bag you want to crochet from the image below and then click on the title of the bag listed beneath the image. This will take you to the free pattern.
10 Patterns for Water Bottle Bags
All patterns were free at the time they were added to the post.
If you visit a link and it has become a “for sale” pattern, please let me know so I can update it! Thank you!
Stay Hydrated! 10 Patterns for Water Bottle Bags
- Celtic Bottle Bag by Maria Bittner
- Eclipse Bottle Holder by Heidi Yates
- Jute Force Canteen Carrier by Kirsten Holloway
- Water Bottle Sling by Jessie Rayot
- Water Bottle Holder by Erica Dietz
- Rippling Waves Bottle Bag by Tera Kulling
- Little Sweet Treats Pocket Bag by Heidi Yates
- Stainless Steel Water Bottle Sling by Tamara Kelly
- Sock Monkey Water Bottle cozy by Sara Sach
- Zig Zag Zoom Bottle Cozy by Tamara Kelly
You May Also Be Interested In These Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts: