With so many flower crochet patterns available online it can be difficult to choose just one to make to embellish your next project. Below you will find the links to the crochet flower patterns I have found online over the past few years. These are only a small sample of all the flower patterns available. Choose from one of the collage images in my post and then visit the Free Pattern Roundup to get the link to your favorite pattern.
I have also included links to some of my favorite flower and embellishment crochet books and a roundup I created for my sister site Free Crochet Tutorials for flower patterns with video tutorials.
Which is your favorite? Do you prefer Dahlias? Daffodils? Roses? Pansies? Sunflowers? My favorite garden flower is the daffodil. Bright and cheery and the first sign of spring 🙂 I’m also partial to roses – for their strength and resilience. One of the only flowers I can have in my front garden which receives full sun all summer long.
All patterns were free at the time they were added to the post.
If you visit a link and it has become a “for sale” pattern, please let me know so I can update it! Thank you!
83 Flower Crochet Patterns
- 50 Free Crochet Patterns for Flowers and Bows
- 2 Dozen Crochet Flower Patterns
- 9 Flower Afghan Square Patterns
Crochet Flower Pattern Books
- Crochet Embellishments by Jean Leinhauser. Read my Review. Get the Book!
- Crochet Embellishments Pocket Guide. Get the Book!
- Flower Power Pot Holders. Get the Book!
- Maternity Sash Crochet Pattern. (5 Stunning Flowers). Get the Book!
- Learn to Crochet Flowers (class). View the Class.
- Free Crochet Flower eBook. Get the eBook!
- 200 Crochet Flowers and Embellishments. Get the Book!
- 100 Lace Flowers to Crochet. Get the Book!
- Granny Square Flowers (50!). Get the Book!
- Granny Square Flower Garden. Get the Book!
Crochet flowers make great quick projects. You can add a pin-back or safety pin to the back for a quick removable embellishment or brooch. You can use them on crochet hats or add a flower to your crochet bag. They are fun to make and use very little yarn (usually!). I hope you enjoy this collection of crochet flower patterns. Feel free to leave links in the comments to your favorite flower designs if they aren’t already included in this post 🙂
Remember to PIN this post for later too!
You May Also Be Interested In These Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts: