This week’s Featured Favorites include Free Crochet Patterns and Instructions to Make a Pretty Banded Hat, a Boho Chic Shawl and to Learn How To Soften Acrylic Yarn.
Inlinkz has a note up about scheduled maintenance so if the link-up is not working for you please try back later today or even tomorrow. They were uncertain how long it would take to finish their scheduled maintenance. I thank you for your patience!
Check out all the projects and save your favorites 🙂 Add your projects this week and be sure to pin your favorites! Hosting a Giveaway? Add it to our Weekly Giveaway Link Party!
To see all of last week’s projects visit this post:
Welcome to Oombawka Design’s Weekly Link Party!
Remember you don’t have to be a Designer to link up at this party!
You can share your projects, recipes, DIY and crafts with us too!
Don’t forget to Follow me on Pinterest right here:
Welcome to our 196th
Link & Share Wednesday Party!
Here are your featured favorites from last week’s Link and Share Wednesday – Link Party 195 as chosen by you! .
This Week’s Features Include
Free Crochet Patterns and Instructions! Make a Pretty Banded Hat, a Boho Chic Shawl and Learn How To Soften Acrylic Yarn
- DIY: Crochet Banded Hat and Free Pattern – KIKU Corner
- How To Soften Acrylic Yarn – The Blue Elephants
- Boho Chic Shawl – Howling at the moon
Please take a few moments to share this week’s Features! Thank you 🙂 ♥ Rhondda
**Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts.
The buttons are available here: Featured Favourite Button Code Link
Now onto this week’s party!
Link and Share Wednesday Party 196 Housekeeping:
- The images you submit must be your own personal property (please do not submit other people’s images as your own.).
- Please provide credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the project you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work.
- Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Link and Share Wednesday Party 196
1. PIN the Featured Favorites from this week! or Share them on Facebook!
2. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts, DIY, crafts, recipes – and related projects.
3. Visit and share your favorite submissions by the end of the day on Saturday to help choose the featured favorites!
You do not need to link back to me but I appreciate it if you do! Thank you 🙂 Buttons are available HERE.
Share Your Projects Right Here:Link and Share Wednesday Party 196 Once a week on Wednesdays! Check out this week's featured favorites and add your projects today!Click To Tweet
Other Link Parties: