This week’s features include Projects and Free Patterns by Made by Demi, Knitting and so on and The Blue Elephants Blogs. Made by Demi has prepared 3 pretty Mother’s Day Printables for us – these are free printables and they are available on her blog. Knitting and so on has designed a free pattern for Knit Citrus Potholders – they are so bright and colorful! These potholders are a perfect way to brighten up a kitchen! Shehla from The Blue Elephants Blog has prepared a photo and video tutorial demonstrating the trinity stitch and offered us a free crochet pattern for a Coin Purse. Have fun visiting these three blogs and picking up your free projects and patterns!
Check out all the projects and save your favorites 🙂 Add your projects this week and be sure to pin your favorites! Hosting a Giveaway? Add it to our Weekly Giveaway Link Party!
To see all of last week’s projects visit this post:
Welcome to Oombawka Design’s Weekly Link Party!
Remember you don’t have to be a Designer to link up at this party!
You can share your projects, recipes, DIY and crafts with us too!
Don’t forget to Follow me on Pinterest right here:
Welcome to our 192nd
Link & Share Wednesday Party!
Here are your featured favorites from last week’s Link and Share Wednesday – Link Party 191 as chosen by you! .
This Week’s Features Include
Made by Demi, Knitting and so on and The Blue Elephants
1 Mother’s Day Free Printables – 3 Designs – Made by Demi
2 Citrus Fruit Potholder – Free Knitting Pattern – Knitting and so on
3 Trinity Stitch Tutorial and Free Coin Purse Pattern – The Blue Elephants
Please take a few moments to share this week’s Features! Thank you 🙂 ♥ Rhondda
**Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts.
The buttons are available here: Featured Favourite Button Code Link
Now onto this week’s party!
Link and Share Wednesday Party 192 Housekeeping:
- Please remember in order to be featured in the Link & Share Wednesday Pinnable Image, your linked post/submitted image must abide by U.S. copyright law.
- Please provide credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the project you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work.
- Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Link and Share Wednesday Party 192
1. PIN the Featured Favorites from this week! or Share them on Facebook!
2. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
3. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts, DIY, crafts, recipes – and related projects.
4. Visit and share your favorite submissions by the end of the day on Saturday to help choose the featured favorites!
Share Your Projects Right Here:Link and Share Wednesday Party 192 Once a week on Wednesdays! Check out this week's featured favorites and add your projects today!Click To Tweet
Other Link Parties: