This week’s Featured Favorites include Free Patterns and Instructions for a Crochet Flower Granny Square, a Crosshatch Stitch Baby Blanket Patternand Pretty Sideboard Projects.
Check out all the projects and save your favorites 🙂 Add your projects this week and be sure to pin your favorites! Hosting a Giveaway? Add it to our Weekly Giveaway Link Party!
To see all of last week’s projects visit this post:
Welcome to Oombawka Design’s Weekly Link Party!
Remember you don’t have to be a Designer to link up at this party!
You can share your projects, recipes, DIY and crafts with us too!
Don’t forget to Follow me on Pinterest right here:
Welcome to our 195th
Link & Share Wednesday Party!
Here are your featured favorites from last week’s Link and Share Wednesday – Link Party 194 as chosen by you! .
This Week’s Features Include
Free Patterns and Instructions for a Crochet Flower Granny Square, Crosshatch Stitch Baby Blanket and Sideboard Projects
- Tarting Up the Sideboard – Linda’s Crafty Corner
- Flower Granny Square – Crochet by Carolyn – The Purple Poncho
- Crosshatch Stitch Baby Blanket with Video Tutorial – Underground Crafter
Please take a few moments to share this week’s Features! Thank you 🙂 ♥ Rhondda
**Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. Find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts.
The buttons are available here: Featured Favourite Button Code Link
Now onto this week’s party!
Link and Share Wednesday Party 195 Housekeeping:
- Please remember in order to be featured in the Link & Share Wednesday Pinnable Image, your linked post/submitted image must abide by U.S. copyright law.
- Please provide credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the project you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work.
- Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Link and Share Wednesday Party 195
1. PIN the Featured Favorites from this week! or Share them on Facebook!
2. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts, DIY, crafts, recipes – and related projects.
3. Visit and share your favorite submissions by the end of the day on Saturday to help choose the featured favorites!
You do not need to link back to me but I appreciate it if you do! Thank you 🙂 Buttons are available HERE.
Share Your Projects Right Here:Link and Share Wednesday Party 195 Once a week on Wednesdays! Check out this week's featured favorites and add your projects today!Click To Tweet
[inlinkz_linkup id=718357 mode=1]
Other Link Parties: