Mindful Mandala Afghans includes 10 beautiful afghans for you to crochet.
Title: Mindful Mandala Afghans
Author: Lion Brand Design Team
Publisher: Leisure Arts, Inc., November 2016
Photographer: Ken West
Mindful Mandala Afghans
Each of these was designed using Vanna’s Choice (Lion Brand Yarn) and an I (5.5 mm), J (6.0 mm) or K (6.5 mm) size crochet hook. The designs range in difficulty from Easy to Intermediate level and are all presented in written crochet format using U.S. (American) Crochet terms.
Stitch diagrams are included for the motifs used in the afghans and placement diagrams are provided to make assembly easy to visualize.
The patterns included are:
Name, Difficulty Level, Hook Size and Approximate Finished Size
- Circle of Flowers Mandala Afghan – Intermediate, 6.0 mm hook, 50″ diameter
- Framhurst Afghan – Easy+, 6.0 mm hook, 39″ x 50″
- Newport Baby Afghan – Easy+, 5.5 mm hook, 32″ x 38″
- Ozark Star Mandala Afghan – Easy+, 5.5 mm hook, 56″ wide (corner to corner)
- Rainbow Mandala Afghan – Easy+, 6 mm hook, 45″diameter
- Rockwell Mandala Afghan – Easy+, 5.5 mm hook, 45″ x 60″
- Star Mandala Afghan – Intermediate, 5.5 mm hook, 58″ diameter
- Sea Salt Circle Afghan – Easy+, 6.5 mm hook, 50″ diameter
- Pine Bluff Mandala Afghan – Easy, 6 mm hook, 39″ x 39″ plus edging
- Wheel of Fortune Mandala Afghan – Easy, 6 mm hook, 30″ x 65″
Here’s a look at the beautiful and colorful Mandala Afghans you can make with your own copy of Mindful Mandala Afghans:
These Afghans have each been designed with Lion Brand Vanna’s Choice Yarn which is available in a wide range of colors. If you decide to make one of these pretty projects, please remember a portion of every purchase of Vanna’s Choice yarn benefits St. Jude Children’s Hospital.
My favorite designs are:
- Newport Baby Afghan
- Pine Bluff Mandala Afghan
- Rainbow Mandala Afghan
- Rockwell Mandala Afghan
Would you like to win a eBook copy of Mindful Mandala Afghans ?
Here’s how you can enter for a chance to win!
This Giveaway is open worldwide where allowed by law.
Start Date: February 7, 2016; 12:00 am ET
End Date: February 14, 2016, 11:59 pm ET
In order to enter the giveaway, you must have (or be willing to sign up for) a free Leisure Arts dot com account. If you do not have one yet, you can sign up here:
If you are not the lucky winner of the giveaway and you would like to purchase your own copy of Mindful Mandala Afghans you can get it directly from Leisure Arts:
Mindful Mandala Afghans – $12.99
from: Leisure Arts, Inc.
I’d like to thank Leisure Arts, Inc. for providing me with the review copy of Mindful Mandala Afghans and for the giveaway copy for my readers!
Have you seen these books now available from Leisure Arts?
Remember to leave me a comment with the Leisure Arts Book you'd most like me to review!