Warm up with some yummy soup this week, check out these Grannyspiration Challenge Projects and make some great Granny Square projects, make this Valentine’s Project with a Free Printable or crochet a new project for the new year! Lots of fantastic project ideas were shared last week and here are our 6 Favorites:
Welcome to this week’s Tuesday PIN-spiration link party!
Make sure to visit the projects that you LOVE the most and PIN them!! Also, check out our Tuesday PIN-spiration Pinterest Board to see our previously featured projects and get some PIN-spiration!
In case you missed it:
Last week we announced that we will be hosting the party EVERY WEEK!
We’ll see you again next week for an all new party! 🙂
Meet Your Hosts:
Amy from The Stitchin’ Mommy
Rhondda from Oombawka Design
Has your project been featured at this party?
You will find it on our Tuesday PIN-spiration Pinterest Board! Check out all of the previously featured projects too – this Pinterest Board is loaded with projects – DIY, Recipes, Crochet, Knitting and Crafts – there really is something for everyone!
Follow our Tuesday PIN-spiration Pinterest Board here!
Our Favorite Projects:
- “How Do I Love Thee” Printable for Valentine’s Day – Clever Little Mouse
- Aztec Print Double Pom Toddler Hat – Left in Knots
- Vegan Chinese 5-Spice Noodle Soup – Healthy Helper
- Granny Spiration Kick Off Granny Canvas – Kat Kat Katoen
- Fox – Annemarie’s Haakblog
- Butternut Squash Chowder – The Perfect Storm