More than 26 warm and wonderful patterns perfect for winter.
Time to get those crochet hooks out and prepare for the winter season! I Like Crochet is available now – just in time for us to be able to crochet up a storm of projects to give as gifts! The winter issue includes more than 26 winter projects – including sweaters and pullovers, scarves and hats and even an adorable snowman pillow (Crochet Never Melts Pillow) you can see featured on the cover. View the Full Table of Contents.
Exclusive Crochet Patterns Perfect For Winter
Santa came early! The December issue of I Like Crochet Magazine is now available for download or viewing. When the weather outside turns frightful, stay cozy with comfy scarves, sweaters, and hats that will keep you toastier than a mug of hot cocoa! Start creating holiday cheer when you receive this bi-monthly magazine on your iPad or Desktop.
- 26+ warm & wonderful winter projects
- Festive ideas for handmade holiday gifts
- Expert articles & tips to banish cabin fever
- Exclusive patterns for your winter wardrobe
Download a copy today!The new issue of I Like Crochet includes more than 30 exclusive crochet projects perfect for winter!Click To Tweet
- Juniper Hooded Scarf
- Polar Periwinkle Pullover
- Polar Bear Kisses Set
- Crochet Never Melts Pillow
- Snowplace Like Home Chevron Blanket (I ♥ The Colors and Texture of this Traditional Blanket)