This week we have some Fall Favorites for you to enjoy, including a DIY Candy Corn Wreath, 2 lovely Crochet Scarves, some tasty Sushi Bowls, instructions for Crochet Pumpkins and a DIY Rustic Toolbox! Check out our features below and be sure to add some of your projects to this week’s party too!
Enjoy our Features and remember to PIN your favorites every week too!
Meet Your Hosts:
Amy from The Stitchin’ Mommy
Rhondda from Oombawka Design
Has your project been featured at this party?
You will find it on our Tuesday PIN-spiration Pinterest Board! Check out all of the previously featured projects too – this Pinterest Board is loaded with projects – DIY, Recipes, Crochet, Knitting and Crafts – there really is something for everyone!
Follow our Tuesday PIN-spiration Pinterest Board here!
[pin_board url=”https://www.pinterest.com/stitchinmommy/tuesday-pin-spiration-features-and-favorites/” size=”custom” image_width=”80″ board_width=”580″ board_height=”400″]
DIY Projects, Crochet Pumpkins and Scarves and Sushi Bowls
- How to Make a Candy Corn Wreath For Halloween – The Crafty Blog Stalker
- How to Make: Super Simple Salmon and Tuna Sushi Bowls – The Professional Mom Project
- Autumn Chill Scarf – Left in Knots
- DIY Rustic Carpenter’s Toolbox – Simply Beautiful by Angela
- Free Crochet Pumpkin Instructions – Frau Tschi-Tschi
- A Beginner’s Super Scarf – Free Pattern – Underground Crafter
DIY Projects, Crochet Pumpkins and Scarves and Sushi BowlsClick To Tweet
If you’ve been featured or want to grab a button to visit us again, you can get those buttons here!