Welcome Back! Today is our 162nd Link and Share Wednesday Party!
A quick reminder to our new guests – please refrain from linking directly to your shops in the Link Party. Thank you!
This week we have a stunning star stitch pattern (free instructions are linked below!) as our number 1 pick. It really is extraordinary – I have never seen one like it before! We also have a free crochet pattern for a lovely striped bag with a no-sew liner (♥ no-sew!) and an adorable mummy project which was created from a premium pattern available in a Dutch publication. The details of the book and pattern are included in the post from Howling at the moon linked below.
Add your projects this week and be sure to pin your favorites too!
To see all of last week’s projects visit this post:
Welcome to Oombawka Design’s Weekly Link Party!
Remember you don’t have to be a Designer to link up at this party!
You can share your projects, recipes, DIY and crafts with us too!
Don’t forget to Follow me on Pinterest right here:
Welcome to our 162nd
Link & Share Wednesday Party!
Here are your featured favourites from last week’s Link and Share Wednesday – Link Party 161 as chosen by you! .
Your Featured Favorites.
Stunning Star Stitch Pattern, Striped Bag and The Mummy!
Check out this fantastic star stitch pattern! Your favorite from last week's party!Click To Tweet
Please take a few moments to share our Featured Favorites! Thank you 🙂 ♥ Rhondda
**Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. You will find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts.
The buttons are available here: Featured Favourite Button Code Link
Now onto this week’s party!
Link and Share Wednesday Party 162 Housekeeping:
- Please remember in order to be featured in the Link & Share Wednesday Pinnable Image, your linked post/submitted image must abide by U.S. copyright law.
- Please provide credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the project you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work.
- Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Link and Share Wednesday Party 162
1. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
2. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts, DIY, crafts, recipes – and related projects.
3. Visit and share your favorite submissions by the end of the day on Saturday to help choose the featured favorites!
Share Your Projects Right Here:Link and Share Wednesday Party 162 Once a week on Wednesdays! Check out this week's featured favorites and add your projects today!Click To Tweet
Please visit and share you favorites on social media 🙂 Let’s help each other cross-promote. Support and nurture our little blogging community. See it grow and evolve into something even stronger!
Other Link Parties: