This week we have some yummy treats, crochet goodies and festive DIY projects to explore! Enjoy and remember to REPIN your favorites every week!
Meet Your Hosts:
Amy from The Stitchin’ Mommy
Rhondda from Oombawka Design
Has your project been featured at this party?
You will find it on our Tuesday PIN-spiration Pinterest Board! Check out all of the previously featured projects too – this Pinterest Board is loaded with projects – DIY, Recipes, Crochet, Knitting and Crafts – there really is something for everyone!
Follow our Tuesday PIN-spiration Pinterest Board here!
[pin_board url=”https://www.pinterest.com/stitchinmommy/tuesday-pin-spiration-features-and-favorites/” size=”custom” image_width=”80″ board_width=”580″ board_height=”400″]
Our Favorite Projects:
Our Favorite Projects: Crochet Projects, DIY, Brownies, and Spring Rolls!
- Holiday Hostess with the Mostest Shawlette Free Crochet Pattern – Underground Crafter
- How to Make 20 Easy Fall Wreaths – The Crafty Blog Stalker
- Scrappy Patchwork Pumpkins – Clever Little Mouse
- Amelia Poncho Sweater – Left in Knots
- Savory Sweet Potato Pan Bread – Healthy Helper Blog
- Muffins for Ria – Frau Tschi-Tschi
[clickToTweet tweet=”Last week’s features include 2 fall crafts, 2 crochet patterns & 2 delicious recipes! ” quote=”Last week’s features include 2 fall crafts, 2 crochet patterns & 2 delicious recipes!” theme=”style6″]
If you’ve been featured or want to grab a button to visit us again, you can get those buttons here!