Welcome back! We had some spectacular projects last week – including our 3 features. If you have been looking for a pattern to use your pretty Caron Cake with please take a look at the Abstract Shawl design by Posh Pooch. This free pattern uses 1 ball of Caron Cakes and the finished shawl works with the yarn perfectly! Read Kat Kat Katoen’s post about being thankful and check out the 5th Mochila by Howling at the Moon. Very beautiful and possibly my favorite of the 5 she has shared with us 🙂 Thank you to each and everyone of you who have continued to visit and submit your projects. It is truly a highlight of my week – I enjoy our Wednesday Link Parties 🙂 So thank you 🙂 ♥ Rhondda
Add your projects this week and be sure to pin your favorites too! PS: Don’t forget about our Giveaways!!!
To see all of last week’s projects visit this post:
Your Favorites: Yoga Socks, Boot Belts and Pretty Picot Scarf
Welcome to Oombawka Design’s Weekly Link Party!
Remember you don’t have to be a Designer to link up at this party!
You can share your projects, recipes, DIY and crafts with us too!
Don’t forget to Follow me on Pinterest right here:
Welcome to our 159th
Link & Share Wednesday Party!
Here are your featured favourites from last week’s Link and Share Wednesday – Link Party 158 as chosen by you! .
Abstract Shawl, Being Thankful & A Final Mochila
**Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. You will find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts.
The buttons are available here: Featured Favourite Button Code Link
Now onto this week’s party!
Link and Share Wednesday Party 159 Housekeeping:
- Please remember in order to be featured in the Link & Share Wednesday Pinnable Image, your linked post/submitted image must abide by U.S. copyright law.
- Please provide credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the project you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work.
- Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Link and Share Wednesday Party 159
1. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
2. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts, DIY, crafts, recipes – and related projects.
3. Visit and leave a comment on your favourite submission by the end of the day on Saturday to help choose the featured favourites!
Share Your Projects Right Here:Link and Share Wednesday Party 159 Once a week on Wednesdays! Check out this week's featured favorites and add your projects today!
[inlinkz_linkup id=661481 mode=1]
Other Link Parties: