The 3 Most Visited Projects from last week and your favorites included 2 free crochet patterns and one absolutely beautiful stitched Faux Wayuu Mochila! The lovely lace embellished square coasters are pretty and super feminine. They may be something to add to your list to make for Gifts this year – I’m also thinking they’d be lovely for Mother’s Day! I LOVE the Rettangolini Scarf – the way it was designed and how it comes together are brilliant 🙂 The tutorials included will make it easy for you to make this project too!
Add your projects this week and be sure to pin your favorites too! PS: Don’t forget about our Giveaways!!!
To see all of last week’s projects visit this post:
Welcome to Oombawka Design’s Weekly Link Party!
Remember you don’t have to be a Designer to link up at this party!
You can share your projects, recipes, DIY and crafts with us too!
Don’t forget to Follow me on Pinterest right here:
Welcome to our 154th
Link & Share Wednesday Party!
Here are your featured favourites from last week’s Link and Share Wednesday – Link Party 153 as chosen by you! .
Colorful “Dutch” Mochila, Stunning Rettangolini Scarf and Lovely Lace Appliqued Coasters
**Many of the projects included in our Link & Share Wednesday Party have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. You will find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts.
The buttons are available here: Featured Favourite Button Code Link
Now onto this week’s party!
Link and Share Wednesday Party 154 Housekeeping:
- Please remember in order to be featured in the Link & Share Wednesday Pinnable Image, your linked post/submitted image must abide by U.S. copyright law.
- Please provide credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the project you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work.
- Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Link and Share Wednesday Party 154
1. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
2. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts, DIY, crafts, recipes – and related projects.
3. Visit and leave a comment on your favourite submission by the end of the day on Saturday to help choose the featured favourites!
Share Your Projects Right Here:
[clickToTweet tweet=”Link and Share Wednesday Party 154! Check out this week’s featured favorites and add your projects today!” quote=”Link and Share Wednesday Party 154! Once a week on Wednesdays! Check out this week’s featured favorites and add your projects today!”]
Other Link Parties: