Lightweight Crochet Patterns
Say hello to summer crochet with 25+ lightweight styles for sunny days!
You need to check out the August issue of I Like Crochet because it’s full of this summer’s hottest new crochet patterns, including the Rose Resort Tee, Allons-y Bag, Sand Dollar Earrings and the Fresh Air Scarf. Back to School patterns, like the Play it School iPad case and the Purr-fect Backpack, will help your little ones gear up for a new school year; while the collection of on-the-go patterns will help you crochet during the rest of your summer vacation. Whether you’re ready for the summer days, or you are just looking to crochet something bright and new, this issue has what you need.
Subscribe today to receive the latest issue of I Like Crochet on your iPad or desktop.Hello Summer! Get 25+ Lightweight Crochet Patterns This Month!
This month’s features include:
- 25+ Lightweight Styles for Sunny Days
- Motif Series: High Tide Cardi
- Back to School: New Gear for a New Year
- Out-of-Town Getaway: 5 Patterns for On-the-Go
My favorite designs include:
- Farm Stand Watermelon Basket ♥
- Watermelon Placemat & Napkin Ring ♥
- Adventure Cowl (pictured on cover)
- Allons-y Bag
- Owl See You At School Backpack (center image in collage)
- Up and Away Tank (image top right in collage with balloon)
- Artist’s Vest ♥
- Great Heights Cardigan ♥
Subscribe HERE to access all the patterns in this issue!