Have you seen the June Issue of I Like Crochet? It is super-fan-tastic!
♥ Live. Love. Crochet! ♥
This month’s features include:
- Bring on the sunshine with 29+ summer ready patterns.
- How do you zoo? Say hello to cute animal-themed patterns for baby
- Beach-to-boardwalk patterns to get you ready for beach days
- Crochet new summer staples for your wardrobe
- Take a siesta or throw a fiesta? Crochet patterns for relaxing and summer get-togethers
View the full Table of Contents.
June 2016 Issue of I Like Crochet
I usually highlight the patterns in these issues more than the articles but this month I was really impressed by an article written by Marie Segares: Teaching Kids To Crochet During Summer Break. With 2 young children of my own – I found this article extremely helpful!
The patterns included are provided in written terms, in U.S. Crochet terminology.♥ Live. Love. Crochet! Get June's Issue of I Like Crochet TODAY! ♥ Look inside the issue here:
Some of my favorites patterns include:
♥ Rad in Red Tank – available in bust sizes 29, 35, 41, 47, 53 inches
♥ Modern Lace Baby Blanket
♥ Beach Glass Dress – available in sizes 0-6, 6-12, 12-18, 18-24 mos
♥ Dancing Diamond Dolman Top – available in sizes S, M, Large/1X, 2X/3X
♥ Coastline Cool Afghan
There are a number of pretty scarves and wraps too! Perfect for the warmer weather days ahead!
Here’s what you receive with a 1-year subscription:
- 6 issues annually
- 30 projects & 7 tutorials/issue
- total of 190 projects and 42 tutorials