Remember you don’t have to be a Designer to link up at this party!
You can share your projects and crafts with us too!
Welcome to Oombawka Design’s Weekly Link Party!
Every Wednesday we gather to inspire each other by sharing the projects we make and create! Last week we had some fantastic ideas and you can see ALL of them here: Flowers and other Small Crochet Projects . Our 3 featured favorites are listed below and includes some pretty cute puppets, easy to make slippers and an stylishly decorated bag! Check them out below!
Have you visited our Pinterest Board? You can find other great projects hiding there too!
Welcome to our 143 rd
Link & Share Wednesday Party!
Here are the featured favourites from last week’s Link and Share Wednesday – Link Party 142 as chosen by you! .
This Week’s Featured Favorites.
Puppets, Slippers and Customized Bags!
2. Quick and Easy Crochet Slippers – Posh Pooch Designs
3. How to Decorate a Summer Bag with Crochet – Anabelia Craft Design
**Many projects included in Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. You will find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts.
The buttons are available here: Featured Favourite Button Code Link
Now onto this week’s party!
Link and Share Wednesday Party 143 Housekeeping:
- Please remember in order to be featured in the Link & Share Wednesday Pinnable Image, your linked post/submitted image must abide by U.S. copyright law.
- Please provide credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the project you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work.
- Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Please share this tweet on Twitter:Join our weekly link party and your project might be featured on Pinterest! #linkparty #crochet #recipes #DIY
Link and Share Wednesday Party 143
1. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
2. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts, DIY, crafts, recipes – and related projects.
3. Visit and leave a comment on your favourite submission by the end of the day on Saturday to help choose the featured favourites!
Share Your Projects Right Here:
‘); // ]]>
Other Link Parties: