With this week’s Featured Projects you have the opportunity to learn how to make an adorable corner-to-corner (C2C) blanket with video support and a bright and golden trumpet vine flower. Also featured is an adorable pair of lemon drop baby booties – which I immediately recognized as a Hopeful Honey Design. I love seeing projects crocheted from other Designer’s patterns and My Places did a fantastic job crocheting a pair following Olivia’s pattern – you will find the link to the original Lemon Drop Baby Booties pattern available on the My Places blog.
Links to the original patterns are included in their posts so get your hooks ready and hook up some of your favorites!
Also remember to check out the new submissions this week and click on the images of your favorites to help us choose which projects will be the three featured projects in next week’s roundup!
Welcome to Link and Share Wednesday’s 139th Link Party!
Welcome to our 139th
Link & Share Wednesday Party!
Here are the featured favourites from last week’s Link and Share Wednesday – Link Party 138 as chosen by you! .
This Week’s Featured Projects.
2. Lemon Drop Baby Booties **- My Places
3. C2C Pixel Graph Dog Crochet Pattern and Video – Posh Pooch Designs
**Many projects included in Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. You will find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts.
The buttons are available here: Featured Favourite Button Code Link
Now onto this week’s party!
Link and Share Wednesday Party 139 Housekeeping:
- Please remember in order to be featured in the Link & Share Wednesday Pinnable Image, your linked post/submitted image must abide by U.S. copyright law.
- Please provide credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the project you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work.
- Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Please share this tweet on Twitter:
[Tweet “Add your link! Link and Share Wednesday! #linkparty #crochet #recipes #DIY #linkyparty”]
Link and Share Wednesday Party 139
1. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
2. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts, DIY, crafts, recipes – and related projects.
3. Visit and leave a comment on your favourite submission by the end of the day on Saturday to help choose the featured favourites!
Other Link Parties: