Get ready for Spring by crocheting one of our Featured Favorites!
This week’s Featured Favorites include a perfect springtime cowl (or capelet) to dress-up your everyday style ! Or you can add some color to your spring table with these bright and cheerful trivets! Or even crochet a delicate pear blossoms doily to decorate your front hall table. Each of these crocheted favorites are free crochet patterns and available from the Designer’s listed below.
Pick up your hooks and crochet with us – or browse through this weeks new collection of projects to find the project perfectly suited to your own personal style!
Welcome to Link and Share Wednesday’s 140th Link Party!
Welcome to our 140th
Link & Share Wednesday Party!
Here are the featured favourites from last week’s Link and Share Wednesday – Link Party 139 as chosen by you! .
This Week’s Featured Favorites.
2. Ocean Shimmer Capelet Cowl – Free Crochet Pattern – Fiber Flux
3. Crochet Pear Blossoms Doily – Crochet For You
**Many projects included in Link & Share Wednesday have been created using other Designer’s Patterns. You will find the links to the original pattern source(s) included in the Project Posts.
The buttons are available here: Featured Favourite Button Code Link
Now onto this week’s party!
Link and Share Wednesday Party 140 Housekeeping:
- Please remember in order to be featured in the Link & Share Wednesday Pinnable Image, your linked post/submitted image must abide by U.S. copyright law.
- Please provide credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the project you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work.
- Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Please share this tweet on Twitter:
[Tweet “Add your link! Link and Share Wednesday! #linkparty #crochet #recipes #DIY #linkyparty”]
Link and Share Wednesday Party 140
1. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
2. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts, DIY, crafts, recipes – and related projects.
3. Visit and leave a comment on your favourite submission by the end of the day on Saturday to help choose the featured favourites!
Other Link Parties: