In this round-up I have gathered 20 free crochet patterns designed specifically for preemies. These range in gestation size so please be sure to check the measurements before you begin your projects – the term preemies includes many different gestational sizes. Also, be sure to check with your specific Charity, if you are making donation projects, for any specific sizes or restrictions (like ties, buttons, embellishments or even yarn/fiber type) they may have in place.
[Tweet “Get 20 Free Crochet Patterns Perfect for Preemies this week!”]
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.
To subscribe to my Week In Review Newsletter please complete the information below 🙂
Receive my Weekly Newsletter!
Powered by Robly™
If you visit a link and it has become a “for sale” pattern, please let me know so I can update it! Thank you!
Remember 🙂 To be featured in the photo collage I need your permission to share your photos! So please, if you are interested, contact me 🙂
20 Free Crochet Patterns Perfect for Preemies
1. Preemie Hats (Crochet) by Red Heart Design Team
2. Preemie/Newborn Bow Hat by Cream Of The Crop Crochet™
3. Aimee Baby Jacket for Preemies by Linda Solaiman
4. CrissCross Preemie Pants by Myshelle Cole
5. The Elijah Beanie by Myshelle Cole
6. Dustin Sleeper Gown – Prem by Myshelle Cole
7. Bottoms Up DC Beanie by Oombawka Design
8. Preemie Cardi and Hat by Justcrochet Designs
9. Crochet Preemie Hat by Lorene Haythorn Eppolite- Cre8tion Crochet
10. Textured Beanie by The Stitchin’ Mommy
11. Preemie Wrap by Sandra Huffines, Bev’s Country Cottage
12. Ezra Romper by Myshelle Cole
13. CROCHET SLEEPER SACK by Debbie Cowherd
14. Soaker by Patti
15. Preemie Newborn Onesie by Marla Caneer Potter
16. Preemie Footwear by Angie Kowalsky
17. preemie dress pattern by Melbourne Sue
18. Preemie Mittens by Sandra Åhlberg
19. Preemie Ripple Poncho by Peggy Su Besco & Jessica A Esterly
20. Hexagon Granny Preemie Set by Ruth Venables
If you have a crochet theme you would like me to consider for Free Crochet Pattern Friday, please let me know!
All patterns were free at the time they were added to the post.