If you have a crochet theme you would like me to consider for Free Crochet Pattern Friday, please let me know!
All patterns were free at the time they were added to the post.
If you visit a link and it has become a “for sale” pattern, please let me know so I can update it! Thank you!
Remember 🙂 To be featured in the photo collage I need your permission to share your photos! So please, if you are interested, contact me 🙂
20 Free Crochet Patterns Perfect for Mother’s Day
1. Containers Galore by Maria Bittner
2. A Mother’s Day Gift by CreativeCrochetWorkshop
3. Abstract Shawl – Mother’s Day Shawl by Sara Sach
4. Artfully Simple Infinity Scarf by Tamara Kelly
5. Amimono Kimono by Marly Bird
6. Heathered Eyelets Wrap by Fiber Flux / Jennifer Dickerson
7. Rectangular Nesting Baskets by Kara Gunza
8. Stacked Shells Floppy Sun Hat by Dorianna Rivelli
9. Cherished Moments Scarf by Beatrice Ryan Designs
10. Gracelyn Fringe Cowl by Krista Cagle
11. Rose of Spring by Maz Kwok
12. Queen Anne’s Lace Scarf by Khebhin Gibbons
13. Amigurumi Potted Plant by Lion Brand Yarn
14. Mom’s Day Bouquet by Yarn Twins at Red Heart dot com
15. Sawtooth Kerchief for Mom & Me by Patons
16. Crocheted Doily Rug by Creative Jewish Mom
17. Easy Stool Covers with Seamless Method by Mamachee
18. My Favorite Bracelet by Oombawka Design
19. light scarf by Joke Decorte
20. Dixie Charm – A Summer Shawl by Kathy Lashley
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.
See you next week!