Keep those toes warm and cozy with a pair of crocheted slippers! This free pattern roundup includes links to 20 free crochet slipper patterns (plus a bonus pattern !). I have tried to include many different styles and sizes in this collection. Slippers for adults, children and babies.
PIN these patterns for later here.
All patterns were free at the time they were added to the post.
If you visit a link and it has become a “for sale” pattern, please let me know so I can update it! Thank you!
Remember 🙂 To be featured in the photo collage I need your permission to share your photos! So please, if you are interested, contact me 🙂
20 Free Crochet Slippers Patterns
1 Non-Stop Slippers by Pia Thadani
2. Velvety Soft Slippers by Maria Bittner
3. Super Easy and Quick Slippers by Sara Sach
4. Loopy Love Children’s Slippers by Tamara Kelly
5. Granny Stitch Slippers Crochet Tutorial by bobwilson123
6. Adult Chunky Slippers by Crochet by Jennifer (image by Emily Truman)
7. Cloud 9 Slippers by Dorianna Rivelli
8. Toddler Slippers by Lisa Gutierrez
9. Stashbuster Slippers by Myshelle Cole
10. Holland’s Princess Slippers by Lisa van Klaveren
11. Crochet Slippers & a mini heart by Tanya Eberhardt
12. Cow Slippers by Red Heart Design Team
13. Pudgy Piggy Slippers by Red Heart Design Team
14. Piggy Crochet Baby Booties by Croby Patterns
15. Duckling Baby Booties by Olivia Kent
16. Slipper Boots by Erika Knight
17. Fireside Slippers by Rohn Strong
18. Granny Birdie Slippers by CreativeCrochetWorkshop
19. Easy Asian Baby Shoe, Bootie, Slipper Pattern for Baby Shower or Favors by Courtney Lee
20. Simple Adult Slippers by Laura Eccleston
…and as a special bonus pattern – I recently reviewed Cold Weather Crochet by Marly Bird and the Publisher provided permission for me to share one of the patterns in the book, in full, as an excerpt in my review! Pop over to this review post and you will find the Thrummed Slippers pattern!
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.
You May Also Enjoy These Patterns: