It’s Friday! This week we have 20 free crochet patterns perfect for Birthday Parties. I hope you enjoy the ideas and find something to add a little homemade to your next event!
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.
To subscribe to my Week In Review Newsletter please complete the information below 🙂
Receive my Weekly Newsletter!
Powered by Robly™
[Tweet “Get 20 Free Crochet Patterns Perfect for Birthday Parties this week!”]
If you have a crochet theme you would like me to consider for Free Crochet Pattern Friday, please let me know!
All patterns were free at the time they were added to the post.
If you visit a link and it has become a “for sale” pattern, please let me know so I can update it! Thank you!
Remember 🙂 To be featured in the photo collage I need your permission to share your photos! So please, if you are interested, contact me 🙂
20 Free Crochet Patterns Perfect for
1. Birthday Candle Applique by Fiber Flux / Jennifer Dickerson
2. Amigurumi Balloons by June Gilbank
3. Party Cup Cake Garland by Michele Wilcox at Red Heart dot com
4. Perfect Party Pennant Garland by Tamara Kelly
5. Crocheted Ball Centerpiece by Kara Gunza
6. Birthday Balloon Bunting by Elisabeth Spivey
7. Super Simple Crocheted Gift Bags by Oombawka Design
8. Party Hats by Mamachee
9. Yellow Cake with Chocolate Frosting by Twinkie Chan
10. Small Flower Gift Bag by CreativeCrochetWorkshop
11. Crochet Flower Garland by Sarah Anderson Designs
12. Gift Wrap Embellishments by Rachel Thompson
13. pinwheels by Stella Kouvarakia
14. Crochet Banner by Life Made Creations
15. Crochet serviette and place card decoration with flower in ”Safran” by DROPS design
16. Crochet flower to decorate a glass in ”Cotton Viscose” by DROPS design
17. Sweet Decoration by Lulu loves
18. Amigurumi Birthday Cake by Lucia Lanukas
19. Birthday Badge by Chassity Oquendo
20. Birthday Party Hat by Sonya Blackstone
See you next week!