Did you know…the official way to spell the shortened version of St. Patrick’s Day is St. Paddy’s Day? Not St. Patty’s Day? Having ancestors from the British Isles our family has always called it St. Paddy’s Day but over the past few years I have seen it spelled St. Patty’s Day online…so if you are trying to find something for St. Patrick’s Day online – you may want to check both spellings just in case!
[Tweet “Get 20 Free Crochet Patterns Perfect for St. Patrick’s Day this week!”]
If you have a crochet theme you would like me to consider for Free Crochet Pattern Friday, please let me know!
All patterns were free at the time they were added to the post.
If you visit a link and it has become a “for sale” pattern, please let me know so I can update it! Thank you!
Remember 🙂 To be featured in the photo collage I need your permission to share your photos! So please, if you are interested, contact me 🙂
20 Free Crochet Patterns Perfect for
St. Patrick’s Day
1. Lucky 4 Leaf Clover by Jennifer Gregory
2. St. Patrick’s Day Wreath by Kara Gunza
3. Leprechaun Hat – St. Patrick’s Day hat by Sara Sach
4. Luck of the Irish St. Patty’s Day Bunting/Applique by Lorene Haythorn Eppolite- Cre8tion Crochet
5. St. Patrick’s Day Crochet Clover by Tanya Eberhardt
7. Rainbow Applique by Sarah Zimmerman
8. Chameleon Hat – Pot ‘o Gold by Maria Bittner
9. Four Leaf Clover by B.hooked Crochet
10. Rainbow Daze Dishcloth by Celina Lane
11. Lucky Leprechaun by Lily / Sugar’n Cream
12. Rainbow Pot Of Gold by Tracy Braybrook
13. St. Patrick’s Day Celtic Knot dishcloth by Lily / Sugar’n Cream
14. Large St Patrick’s Day Chart by Michelle Ryan
15. Pot O’ Gold Coaster by Amber Jones
16. Lucky Irish Earflap Hat by Alisha Finnegan
17. Rainbow St. Patricks Day Cozy by Cyprianne Nolan
18. Leprechaun Hat Cozy by Yarn Twins
19. St. Patty Slapper Crochet Slippers by Paula Daniele
20. Shamrock Potholder by Priscilla Hewitt
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.
To subscribe to my Week In Review Newsletter please complete the information below 🙂
Receive my Weekly Newsletter!
Powered by Robly™
See you next week!