A cozy hooded scarf, or cowl, is just the answer for this seasons’ changing weather. Wrap yourself up in one of these hooded scarves, or cowls and stay comfortable and warm all season long! This free pattern roundup includes a collection of 20 Free Patterns for hooded scarves and hooded cowls.
PIN this post for later here
All patterns were free at the time they were added to the post.
If you visit a link and it has become a “for sale” pattern, please let me know so I can update it! Thank you!
Remember 🙂 To be featured in the photo collage I need your permission to share your photos! So please, if you are interested, contact me 🙂
20 Free Crochet Patterns for Hooded Accessories
1. Amazing Grace Snoodie by Beatrice Ryan Designs.
2. Hooded Infinity Scarf by Becky Ferris
3. A SCOODIE – Your how to guide for a hooded scarf by bobwilson123
4. Cuddly Cat Crochet Scoodie with Pockets by Tamara Kelly
5. Striped Hooded Cowl by Rhelena’s Crochet Patterns
6. Hooded Crochet Cowl by Sarah Zimmerman
7. Noema Cowl by Kim Guzman
8. Winter’s Sky Bulky Hood by Sara Sach
9. Hoodie Cowl by Jessie Rayot
10. It’s A Cowl Thing by Oombawka Design
11. Baby Hooded Cowl by Bethany Dearden
12. Green Hooded Turtle Cowl by Busting Stitches
13. Foxy Hooded Cowl by Nittin’ Ninja
14. Hooded Crochet Infinity Scarf by The Sequin Turtle
15. Super Large Hooded Cowl by Aprile Mazey
16. Riptide Hooded Cowl by Meladoras Creations
17. Autumn Hooded Cowl by CrochetDreamz
18. Bella’s Version of the Convertible Cowl by Bella Feagins
19. MC Cowl n’ Snood by Michele Costa
20. Convertible Cowl by Stephanie Swaim
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.