Do you want to add a little personal touch to your holiday gifts but you don’t have time to make a big project? Make gift giving a bit more personal by adding a crocheted gift card holder or gift bag! Some of these can be used as ornaments afterwards – some of these can be used as wallets and business card holders – all of them will be handmade and full of love when you gift them to someone on your list!
You can also add easy embellishments to the simply bags and gift card holders- here are a few options to get you started:
If you have a crochet theme you would like me to consider for Free Crochet Pattern Friday, please let me know!
All patterns were free at the time they were added to the post.
If you visit a link and it has become a “for sale” pattern, please let me know so I can update it! Thank you!
Remember 🙂 To be featured in the photo collage I need your permission to share your photos! So please, if you are interested, contact me 🙂
20 Free Crochet Patterns Perfect for Gift Giving !
1. Money & Gift Card Holders by Maria Bittner
2. Snowman Gift Card Holder by ChiWei Ranck
3. Santa Gift Card Holder by Kara Gunza
4. Christmas Sequin Gift bag by Sara Sach
5. Mini Gift Bag by Rhelena’s Crochet Patterns
6. Gift of Gelt Bag by Rebecca J. Venton at Red Heart
7. Gift Card Holder by Kara Gunza
8. Cute Crochet Christmas Gift Bags by marianna mel
9. Super Simple Crocheted Gift Bags by Oombawka Design
10. Granny Gift Card Holder by Fiber Flux / Jennifer Dickerson
11. Mini-Hat Decoration/Gift Bag #1 by Elizabeth Mareno
12. Striped Gift Bag by Lily / Sugar’n Cream
13. Ribbon Gift Bag by CreativeCrochetWorkshop
14. Christmas gift bag – Santa by Heather C Gibbs at Yarnspirations
15. Nick of Time Gift Bag by Michele Wilcox at Red Heart
16. Valentine’s Day Gift Bag by Little Doolally
17. Dragon Egg Dice Bag by Cindy de Vries
18. Gift Card Cozy by Michelle Villa
19. Little Crocheted Card Wallet by Angela Saylor
20. Little Christmas Stockings by Oombawka Design
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.