With Holiday Gift Giving on most of our minds, I thought a collection of quick and easy-to-crochet projects might be helpful!
Scarves are a perfect fit for everyone – they are easy to crochet – they are quick to work-up and by simply changing the color you can have a unique gift for multiple someones – something practical they can wear and something stress-free for you since you do not need know their exact size in order to make them a personal gift that fits.
PIN this post for later here!
If you have a crochet theme you would like me to consider for Free Crochet Pattern Friday, please let me know!
All patterns were free at the time they were added to the post.
If you visit a link and it has become a “for sale” pattern, please let me know so I can update it! Thank you!
Remember 🙂 To be featured in the photo collage I need your permission to share your photos! So please, if you are interested, contact me 🙂
20 Free Patterns for Crochet Scarves!
1. Super Plush Faux-Knit Infinity Scarf by Little Monkeys Crochet
2. Strawflower Hexagon Scarf by Fiber Flux / Jennifer Dickerson
3. Fabulously Fall Fringe Scarf by Krista Cagle
4. Granny Tears Scarf by Meladoras Creations
5. Textured Waves Scarf by Jessie Rayot
6. Scrumptious Scarf by Wendy Bickford
7. C2C Basics Scarf by Andee Graves
8. Neptune’s Arrow Scarf by Tamara Kelly
9. Rippling Peacock Scarf by Marie Segares
10. Culotte scarf by Maz Kwok
11. Snowy Hills Scarfie by Oombawka Design
12. Ribbon Candy V Scarf by Kate Wagstaff
13. Heart Scarf by Janaya Chouinard
14. Raised Stripes Scarf by Jessie Rayot
15. Big Rib Scarf by Tamara Kelly
16. Tunisian Mock Cable Scarf by Kim Guzman
17. Festive Scalloped Scarf by Jeanne Steinhilber
18. Vintage Rippling Scarf by Jeanne Steinhilber
19. Skinny scarf by Happy in Red
20. Starry Eye Scarflet by CreativeCrochetWorkshop
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Posts.