Living in Southern Ontario, Canada we are fortunate to always have at least one batch of packing snow every winter season. Those days with the snow that can be built into a friendly snowman, or a fort are the winter days we (my children) most look forward to at our house.
For those of you who do not get to experience this beautiful (freezing cold and wet please don’t make me go out there) weather, here are some cute (not wet and cold) free crochet snowman patterns you can make indoors!
PIN these snowmen for later here
If you have a crochet theme you would like me to consider for Free Crochet Pattern Friday, please let me know!
All patterns were free at the time they were added to the post.
If you visit a link and it has become a “for sale” pattern, please let me know so I can update it! Thank you!
Remember 🙂 To be featured in the photo collage I need your permission to share your photos! So please, if you are interested, contact me 🙂
20 Free Patterns for Crochet Snowmen!
1. Snowmen: Basic Snowman by Carolyn Christmas
2. Crochet Snowman Hat by Sarah Zimmerman
3. Snowman Wall Hanging by Janaya Chouinard
4. Snowman Granny Square by Erangi Udeshika
5. Snowman Apron by Alessandra Hayden
6. Itty Bitty Snowman Ornament by Heidi Yates
7. Snowman Coaster – Mug Coaster by Sara Sach
8. Snowman Cup Cozy by Yarn Artists
9. Amigurumi Santa & Snowman by Tanya Eberhardt
10. Christmas Ornaments by Vanja Grundmann
11. Snowman Afghan by Mom’s Love of Crochet
12. Snowman and Melting Snowman by Mad Crochet Scientist
13. George The Snowman by Myshelle Cole
14. Snowman Christmas Bunting by Wendy Poole
15. Snowman Dishcloth by Lily / Sugar’n Cream
16. Snowman Toilet Roll Cover by Selena Wallace
17. Snowman Scrubby by Michele Wilcox
18. Crocheting Snowman by Nancy Anderson
19. Brr Snowman Hot Pad by Aurora Suominen
20. Frozen’s Olaf Amigurumi Doll by ChiWei Ranck
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.