I bet you knew this round-up was on it’s way! With Halloween fast approaching I thought it only appropriate to have a round up of Halloweeny things…and since I do not remember ever doing a round up on Skulls – it is this week’s chosen category!
This week you have 20 free patterns for crochet skulls to choose from!
If you have a crochet theme you would like me to consider for Free Crochet Pattern Friday, please let me know!
All patterns were free at the time they were added to the post.
If you visit a link and it has become a “for sale” pattern, please let me know so I can update it! Thank you!
Remember 🙂 To be featured in the photo collage I need your permission to share your photos! So please, if you are interested, contact me 🙂
20 Free Patterns for Crochet Skulls!
1. Puppy Pirate Hat by Nancy Anderson at Red Heart
2. Pirate Granny Squares by Sarah Zimmerman
3. Puppy Skull n Bones Applique by Manda Proell
4. Day of the Dead Earrings by Andee Graves at Red Heart
5. Punk Baby Beanie by Teri Heathcote
6. Kids Pirate Beanie by Tia Davis
7. Halloween Skull Embellishment by Oombawka Design
8. Skull Dog Collar by Sara Sach
9. Sugar Skull Garland by Brenda K. B. Anderson at Red Heart
10. Scary skull bag by Michele Wilcox
11. SKULLS!! by Robin Brzozowski
12. Skull Trick or Treat Bag by Lily / Sugar’n Cream
13. Skull Shawl – Stand Alone Square by Glamour4You
14. Little Skull and Crossbones Motif by Heidi Nieling
15. Day Of The Dead Skull by Kristin Canganelli
16. Sugar Candy Skull by Jennifer Olivarez
17. Crochet Day of the Dead Sugar Skull Earrings by Spider Mambo
18. Monster Skull Applique by JJ’s Hook for Hire
19. Lost Souls Skull Shawl by Maryetta Roy
20. Halloween Appliques by Carrie Piper
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.
See you next week!