What is your favorite season? Mine has always been Fall – everything is so full of color! Beautiful color and cool and comfortable weather – we bring out the blankets and cozy clothes – slippers and warm apple cider. Fall Fairs and festivals – I just love Fall!
This week you have 20 free patterns for crochet pumpkins to choose from!
If you have a crochet theme you would like me to consider for Free Crochet Pattern Friday, please let me know!
All patterns were free at the time they were added to the post.
If you visit a link and it has become a “for sale” pattern, please let me know so I can update it! Thank you!
Remember 🙂 To be featured in the photo collage I need your permission to share your photos! So please, if you are interested, contact me 🙂
20 Free Patterns for Crochet Pumpkins!
1. Pumpkin by June Gilbank
2. Pumpkin Bag by Darla Sims at Red Heart
3. Pumpkin Cutie Pie Newborn Set by Heidi Yates
4. Pumpkin Pickin’ Hat by Maria Bittner
5. Pumpkin Coaster – Mug Coaster by Sara Sach
6. Easy Crochet Pumpkins by Sara McFall
7. Crochet Star Stitch Pumpkin Coffee Cozy by The Stitchin’ Mommy
8. Cute Pumpkin Applique by Carolyn Calderon
9. Cute Pumpkin Applique by Teri Crews
10. Fall Wreath by Sarah Zimmerman
11. Crochet Pumpkin Segment Ball by Dedri Uys (I made this one!! SO FUN!)
12. Mr. Pumpkin Man by Sweet N’ Cute Creations
13. Jack O. Lantern Bib by Lion Brand Yarn
14. Amigurumi Jack the Tiny Pumpkin by Stacey Trock
15. Pumpkin TP Cover by Tina Prystup
16. Pumpkin Ring by Divine Debris
17. Pumpkin headband by Tanya Bernard
18. Itty Bitty Pumpkin by Kate Marshall
19. Crochet Pumpkin Coasters by Ira Rott
20. amigurumi scary Halloween pumpkin by Sharon Pridmore
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.
See you next week!