This week I let Drew pick our Category and he chose Bees! Hope you are ready for these – here are 20 free crochet patterns for bright and colourful bees.
[Tweet “Get 20 Free Bee Crochet Patterns this week!”]
If you have a crochet theme you would like me to consider for Free Crochet Pattern Friday, please let me know!
All patterns were free at the time they were added to the post.
If you visit a link and it has become a “for sale” pattern, please let me know so I can update it! Thank you!
Remember 🙂 To be featured in the photo collage I need your permission to share your photos! So please, if you are interested, contact me 🙂
20 Free Crochet Patterns for Bees
1. Bee Girl Amigurumi by Serah Basnet
2. Bee Mine Crochet Headband by The Stitchin’ Mommy
3. Bee Hat by Amy Lehman
4. Free Kawaii Crochet Bunny Bee Pattern by Sharon Ojala
5. Bee Happy by Heidi Yates
6. Hearts and Bees by Moji-Moji Design
7. Crochet Bumble Bee Hat and Tushie Cover by Sarah Zimmerman
8. Fuzzy Little Friends by Janet McMahon
9. Bumble Bee Square by CreativeCrochetWorkshop
10. Baby Bumblebee Amigurumi by Articles of a Domestic Goddess
11. Bee-utiful Bee Applique by Queen Babs
12. Bee Pillow by Michele Wilcox *site requires free registration*
13. Bee Squares Blanket by Meike Beumers
14. Bee Crochet Pattern by Jackie Laing
15. Dog’s Crochet Bumble Bee Costume by Sharon Mann
16. Amigurumi Burnie the Bee by Stacey Trock
17. Little Baby Bee Playsuit and Hat by Julie Farmer
18. Busy Bee Backpack by Lily / Sugar’n Cream
19. Bumble Bee Dress & Hat by Sandy Furlough
20. Queen Bee and Worker Bees by Kim Lapsley
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.
To subscribe to my Week In Review Newsletter please complete the information below 🙂
Receive my Weekly Newsletter!
Powered by Robly™
See you next week!