Welcome to our 101st Link and Share Wednesday Party!!
Welcome to Link Party 101!
I hope you all had a lovely week! We have been very busy ourselves this past week – Darla is on summer vacation and entertaining her and Andrew are my #1 priority – and they are very busy and curious children! We have gone to the splash pad a number of times, the new park in town too 🙂 Yesterday we spent almost 4 hours re-potting all the house plants – last week they spent one day painting some clay plant pots to make them pretty and now their little plants are tucked in all cosy with enriched soil. I suspect I will need to watch them as they want to water them A LOT!
We also took the opportunity to go to the movies on Tuesday (the ‘cheap’ day – if $6.50 a person is cheap?!). We saw Inside Out and I was surprised how much they both enjoyed it! I think the movie must have spoken to more than 1 level of viewer because they viewed it on an entirely different plane than me – I was saddened by all the beautiful memories that were being forgotten – but they were intrigued by how the ‘brain’ worked and I think they now truly believe they have these animated figures floating about in their heads pushing buttons! Drew’s favourite character was “Anger” and of course Darla loved “Joy” – they both also loved “Sadness” and with some amazing insight understood how important Sadness was in the grand scheme of things.
They have been telling me all week that this week they need to go see the new Minion Movie…I’m not exactly sure how much banana talk I am going to be forced to hear after we go but fingers crossed…they enjoy the movie! Everything is so ‘fresh’ and ‘new’ to children – I love watching them when we do new activities or they see things they’ve never seen before!
What did you all do last week??
I’m working on a new crochet pattern, planning our upcoming CAL with Amy for our Crochet with Us Group – which we are hoping to begin in August and juggling our busy schedule of day trips, play dates and of course my stolen moments of crochet and blogging!
Wishing each of you a wonderful week!!
If you like to enter giveaways please visit this post: Celebrate Oombawka Design’s 2nd Blog Anniversary
The second giveaway ends July 20, 2015 at 12:15 am ET.
Here are the featured favourites from last week’s Link and Share Wednesday – Link Party 100 as chosen by you! .
To join this week’s party, Link Party 101 please scroll to the bottom of the post!
Remember the most clicked is totally decided by the people who vote on your submission by visiting it!
2. Moogly CAL Block Nine Spring Burst – Linda’s Crafty Corner
3. Mandala – Cut, Nela, Cut
All projects shared this week were created with Free Crochet Patterns. The links to the patterns (or the patterns themselves) are included in the blog posts linked above.
The buttons are available here: Featured Favourite Button Code Link
Now onto this week’s party!
Link and Share Wednesday Party 101
- Please remember in order to be featured in the Link & Share Wednesday Pinnable Image, your linked post/submitted image must abide by U.S. copyright law.
- Please provide credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the project you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work.
- Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Please share this tweet on Twitter:
[Tweet “Add your link! Link and Share Wednesday! #linkparty #crochet #recipes #DIY #linkyparty”]
Link and Share Wednesday Party 101!
1. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
2. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts, DIY, crafts, recipes – and related projects.
3. Visit and leave a comment on your favourite submission by the end of the day on Sunday to help choose the featured favourites!
Please remember – inlinkz specifies with my account I cannot have links to shops (i.e Ravelry, Etsy, Craftsy, etc.) included in the party – so if you have a pattern for sale and you wish to link it as a project, create a blog post first and link to your blog post. Thank you!