Ribbet! This week’s Free Crochet Pattern Friday theme was chosen by my son Drew – he picked Crochet Frogs and Frogs it is! Apparently little boys love frogs – and my daughter is fascinated by them too – she went to the creek with her cousins a few weeks ago and saw all the little tadpoles in different stages of development and some adorable baby frogs which she even picked up and held in her bare hands!
I hope you enjoy these adorable patterns for frogs!
[Tweet “Get 20 Free Patterns for Crochet Frogs this week!”]
If you have a crochet theme you would like me to consider for Free Crochet Pattern Friday, please let me know!
All patterns were free at the time they were added to the post.
If you visit a link and it has become a “for sale” pattern, please let me know so I can update it! Thank you!
Remember 🙂 To be featured in the photo collage I need your permission to share your photos! So please, if you are interested, contact me 🙂
20 Free Patterns for Crochet Frogs
1. Bull Frog Fridgie by Cylinda Mathews
2. Froggy Frog by LisaAuch
3. Crochet Frog Hat by Sarah Zimmerman
4. ribbitz the frog by Heidi Yates
5. Froggy and Friend by Sharon Ojala
6. Frog Baby Booties by Olivia Kent
7. Felix the Frog by Mari-Liis Lille
8. Lil’ Kerokeroppi by Rachel Hoe
9. free amigurumi frog pattern by jennyandteddy
10. Little Princess & Frog by Michele Wilcox at Red Heart
11. Tree Frog by Brigitte Read
12. Happy Frog by Suzielah Rahmad
13. Ferdinand Frog by Sandra Bichlmayer
14. Frog Pincushion by Brigitte Read
15. Frog Hat UK terms by Jane Bibby
16. Huggable Frog Pillow by Bernat Design Studio
17. Frog Prince Amigurumi by Dawn Pearson
18. Leap Frog by Laura Hoffman
19. Frog Mary Janes Baby Shoes by Erin Malahowski
20. Mayor Snack Frog by Jennifer Olivarez
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.
To subscribe to my Week In Review Newsletter please complete the information below 🙂
Receive my Weekly Newsletter!
Powered by Robly™
See you next week!