Looking for a classic stitch pattern to make your crochet project really stand out? I think the Houndstooth Crochet Stitch could be it!
What type of stitches would you like to learn how to make?
If you have a crochet theme you would like me to consider for Free Crochet Pattern Friday, please let me know!
All patterns were free at the time they were added to the post.
If you visit a link and it has become a “for sale” pattern, please let me know so I can update it! Thank you!
Remember 🙂 To be featured in the photo collage I need your permission to share your photos! So please, if you are interested, contact me 🙂
20 Free Houndstooth Crochet Patterns
1. Hounds tooth Scarf and Glove Toppers by Sara Sach
2. Infinity Hounds tooth scarf by Kathy Lashley
3. Stash ‘n Dash Mini Tote by Pattern Paradise
4. Hounds Tooth Tote by Kathy Lashley
5. Hounds Tooth Beanie Hat by Kathy Lashley
6. Stash ‘n Dash Clutch by Pattern Paradise
7. Houndstooth Hook Holder (Case) by Book People Studio
8. Crocheted Totes by Joyce Nordstrom at Red Heart (Coats & Clark)
9. Houndstooth Mittens Fingerless Gloves by Maria Bittner
10. Houndstooth Hat by Patons
11. Houndstooth Boyfriend Hat by Taylor Tengelsen
12. Weave Houndstooth Check Plaid Afghan by Maria Merlino
13. Houndstooth Phone Case / Tyúklábmintás telefontok by Panka’s Patterns
14. Houndstooth Dishcloth by Carol Ballard
15. Houndstooth Pet Scarf by Claire Ortega-Reyes
16. iSleeve by Allison Hoffman at Yarnspirations
17. Houndstooth Dishcloth by Sue’s Crochet and Knitting
18. Modern Houndstooth Patchwork Blanket – Bernat at All Free Crochet Afghan Patterns
19. Houndstooth Tie for Men by Too Yarn Cute
20. How to Crochet the Houndstooth Stitch by New Stitch A Day
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.
See you next week!