Welcome to our 97th Link and Share Wednesday Party!!
Welcome to Link Party 97!
If you like to enter giveaways please visit this post: Summer Fun Prize Pack Giveaway
This giveaway is open worldwide (where allowed by law) and ends June 23, 2015 at 12:15 am ET.
Amy (from The Stitchin’ Mommy) and I are sharing the crochet love with some gorgeous yarn and a beautiful project bag from 21 Gifts! I have the exact same bag (even the same pattern!) and I love to use the holes on the side to thread my yarn through when I work away from home (like at the park with Darla and Drew!). We hope you like our choices and good luck to everyone who chooses to enter!
Here are the featured favourites from last week’s Link and Share Wednesday – Link Party 96 as chosen by you! .
To join this week’s party, Link Party 97 please scroll to the bottom of the post!
2. Jennie’s Basket of Flowers | A Free 12″ Afghan Square | Lovies for the Little Ones
3. Charity Tunisian Blanket with Daisies** | My Places
*Paid Pattern from Kleine knuffels haken Auteur: Christel Krukkert
**Free Pattern from Repeat Crafter Me (linked in the post at “My Places”
The buttons are available here: Featured Favourite Button Code Link
Now onto this week’s party!
Link and Share Wednesday Party 97
- Please remember in order to be featured in the Link & Share Wednesday Pinnable Image, your linked post/submitted image must abide by U.S. copyright law.
- Please provide credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the project you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work.
- Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Please share this tweet on Twitter:
[Tweet “Add your link! Link and Share Wednesday! #linkparty #crochet #recipes #DIY #linkyparty”]
Link and Share Wednesday Party 97!
1. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
2. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts, DIY, crafts, recipes – and related projects.
3. Visit and leave a comment on your favourite submission by the end of the day on Sunday to help choose the featured favourites!
Please remember – inlinkz specifies with my account I cannot have links to shops (i.e Ravelry, Etsy, Craftsy, etc.) included in the party – so if you have a pattern for sale and you wish to link it as a project, create a blog post first and link to your blog post. Thank you!