Let’s get you ready for July 4th in style with these 20 Free Patriotic Crochet Patterns! I would love to do a post for Canada Day (being that I am from Canada) but there really are not that many free Canada Day Crochet Patterns available online! I have included links to the ones I could find at the bottom of the post 🙂 Enjoy!
[Tweet “This week we have 20 Free Patriotic Crochet Patterns to choose from @OombawkaDesign”]
If you have a crochet theme you would like me to consider for Free Crochet Pattern Friday, please let me know!
All patterns were free at the time they were added to the post.
If you visit a link and it has become a “for sale” pattern, please let me know so I can update it! Thank you!
Remember 🙂 To be featured in the photo collage I need your permission to share your photos! So please, if you are interested, contact me 🙂
20 Free Patriotic Crochet Patterns
1. Patriotic Plant Pot Cover with Star & Streamer Pokies | Crochet Memories Blog
2. USA Sparkler Filet Runner | Crochet Memories Blog
3. Crochet Patriotic Placemat by Jessie Rayot
4. Patriotic USA Cozie by Katie Bekhazi
5. Patriotic Mason Jar Utensil Holder by Kara Gunza
6. American Flag Wreath by Kara Gunza
7. Little Star Dish Cloth or Wash Cloth by Elizabeth Ann White
8. Uncle Sam’s Top hat – Patriotic Hat by Sara Sach
9. Patriotic Cloche/Sunhat by ag handmades
10. Firecracker ( Bottle Rocket ) Patriotic Hat Pattern by Yarn Artists
11. Patriotic Baby Cocoon & Hat Crochet Pattern by Salena Baca and Red Heart
12. Patriotic Hatband/Headband by The Hooked Haberdasher
13. Boricua Patriotic Infant Baby Tank Top by Kim Guzman
14. Patriotic Crocheted Star by Sarah Zimmerman
15. Star Spangled Banner by Kara Gunza
16. Uncle Sam Bottle Cozy (Patriotic 4th of July) by Yarn Artists
17. All-American Granny Square Throw by Lion Brand Yarn
18. Betsy Ross Patriotic Apron by Michele Wilcox
19. Flag Afghan by Lion Brand Yarn
20. Patriotic Granny Inspired Cowl by Corina Cook
If you are a Designer without a Website; or a Designer looking to grow your audience – please read my post to find out more about my Guest Post Contributor Opportunity! I am very excited to be able to offer this opportunity! To check out the current Guest Posts please visit the Contributor Page.
and here are some patterns which may work well for you if you Celebrate Canada Day!
1. Crocheted Maple Leaf by Dutch Mama
2. Maple Leaf Banner by Susan Badgley
3. Maple Leaf by HappyBerry
4. with glowing heart and beaver tail by Trish Young
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.
To subscribe to my Week In Review Newsletter please complete the information below 🙂
Receive my Weekly Newsletter!
Powered by Robly™
See you next week!