Welcome to our 91st Link and Share Wednesday Party!!
This week’s Opportunities:
- eBook Giveaway – Triple Play Pattern Stitches by Darla Sims courtesy of Leisure Arts, Inc.
- Oombawka Design is Now Accepting Guest Post Contibutors !
- Be a Featured Blogger at a Tuesday PIN-spiration Link Party! Sign up HERE
Here are the featured favourites from last week’s Link and Share Wednesday – Link Party 90 as chosen by you! .
To join this week’s party, Link Party 91 please scroll to the bottom of the post!
2. The Mystery Revealed Mystery Afghan CAL | Linda’s Crafty Corner
3. Crochet Along 2015-14 | Fie bakt, haakt en naait
Note: You can read more about the Mystery Afghan Crochet Along 2015 (#2 above) by following the links included in Linda’s post to Yarnspirations. You can read more about the Crochet Along 2015 (#3 above) by following the links included in Sofie’s post to The Creative World of Terray.
The buttons are available here: Featured Favourite Button Code Link
Now onto this week’s party!
Link and Share Wednesday Party 91
- Please remember in order to be featured in the Link & Share Wednesday Pinnable Image, your linked post/submitted image must abide by U.S. copyright law.
- Please provide credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the project you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work.
- Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Please share this tweet on Twitter:
[Tweet “Add your link! Link and Share Wednesday! #linkparty #crochet #recipes #DIY #linkyparty”]
Link and Share Wednesday Party 91!
1. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
2. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts, DIY, crafts, recipes – and related projects.
3. Visit and leave a comment on your favourite submission by the end of the day on Sunday to help choose the featured favourites!
Please remember – inlinkz specifies with my account I cannot have links to shops (i.e Ravelry, Etsy, Craftsy, etc.) included in the party – so if you have a pattern for sale and you wish to link it as a project, create a blog post first and link to your blog post. Thank you!
Oh and remember to join our Twitterhop too! Here’s the link: Twitterhop May 2015