It has been quite some time since I did an amigurumi round-up…let’s see what new crochet toy patterns we can find for us in 2015!
At the bottom of this post I have included links to some of my other free crochet amigurumi round ups, as well as, links to book reviews I have completed for Amigurmi Books. If you have time to browse I would love if you checked some of those links out too!
If you would like to enter for a chance to win a copy of a Crochet Pattern eBook from Leisure Arts – please visit this post: Triple Play Pattern Stitches
[Tweet “This week we have 20 Free Patterns for Amigurumi to choose from @OombawkaDesign”]
If you have a crochet theme you would like me to consider for Free Crochet Pattern Friday, please let me know!
All patterns were free at the time they were added to the post.
If you visit a link and it has become a “for sale” pattern, please let me know so I can update it! Thank you!
20 Free Patterns for Crochet Toys
1. Diego the parrot by Moji-Moji Design (please note you need to sign up for a free account with Let’s Knit UK to download this pattern)
2. Walter bear by Moji-Moji Design (please note you need to sign up for a free account with Let’s Knit UK to download this pattern)
3. Gendry the Giraffe by Anette Bak & Dedri Uys
4. Rosey the Monkey and Friends by Sharon Ojala
5. My Cat Bookmark by CreativeCrochetWorkshop
6. Woodland: Beary by Anastasiya Matyakh
7. Sammy the Seal by Little Muggles
8. Crochet Teddy Bear by B.hooked Crochet
9. Bearison by Oombawka Design
10. Funky Donkey Amigurumi by Serah Basnet
11. Voodoo dolls by Vanja Grundmann
12. Dyno Mini Dinosaur by Peng Lim
13. Hungry Caterpillar by Britteny’s Boutique
14. Not Your Everyday Elephant by Cassie McSassy Craft
15. Curtain Hugging Bear by Corina Gray
16. possum by Trish Young
17. Island Play Set by Jennifer Olivarez
18. Fergal ‘Shark’ey crochet shark pattern by LisaAuch
19. The Naughty Boy by Serah Basnet
20. Crochet Tiny Critters by Jackie Laing
Remember 🙂 To be featured in the photo collage I need your permission to share your photos! So please, if you are interested, contact me 🙂
If you are a Designer without a Website; or a Designer looking to grow your audience – please read my post to find out more about my Guest Post Contributor Opportunity! I am very excited to be able to offer this opportunity!
If you love amigurumi you might want to take a look at these:
Other Round Ups:
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.
To subscribe to my Week In Review Newsletter please complete the information below 🙂
See you next week!