It’s that time of year again – when we begin searching for gift giving ideas for Father’s Day! Here are 20 free patterns for crochet gifts for Dad.
The patterns included can be used for the following:
- Backyard Grilling & BBQ
- Cup Holder Liners (coasters)
- TV Time
- Men’s Prayer Shawl
- Sun Visor Expansion Idea for the Car
- Casual Wallet
[Tweet “This week we have 20 Free Patterns to Crochet for Dad to choose from @OombawkaDesign”]
If you have a crochet theme you would like me to consider for Free Crochet Pattern Friday, please let me know!
All patterns were free at the time they were added to the post.
If you visit a link and it has become a “for sale” pattern, please let me know so I can update it! Thank you!
Remember 🙂 To be featured in the photo collage I need your permission to share your photos! So please, if you are interested, contact me 🙂
20 Free Patterns to Crochet for Dad!
1. Dad’s Grilling Mitt by Carolyn Christmas
2. Tunisian Tie by Kara Gunza
3. Golf Club Covers & Towel by Maria Bittner
4. Men’s Cabled Golf Cap by Tamara Kelly
5. Gopher Golf Club Cover by Nancy Anderson at Red Heart
6. Wool Striped Wallet by Tamara Kelly
7. Camo and Orange Hunting Beanie – by Sara Sach
8. 8-Ball Cup Holder Liner Pattern by Celina Lane
9. Chameleon Hat – Gone Fishin’ by Maria Bittner
10. Control of the Remotes by Deborah Ziegler
11. Mr. Right Cowl by “e” Lee
12. Keep it Simple Slippers by Erica Jackofsky (Fiddle Knits)
13. Simple Adult Slippers by HappyBerry
14. Crocheted Bow Tie by Louis Mensinger
15. Easy Cast Iron Handle cover by Michelle Hunt | For camping or the BBQ!
16. Rifleman’s Mitt by PurpleIguana
17. Sun Sock by Mermaiden | For the Car! (Try cutting a piece of cardboard to fit!)
18. Beer Cozy by Lindsay McCoy
19. Men’s Reversible Prayer Shawl by Spiffyniftyriffic
20. Crocheted Socks for Men by Sue Norrad
If you are a Designer without a Website; or a Designer looking to grow your audience – please read my post to find out more about my Guest Post Contributor Opportunity! I am very excited to be able to offer this opportunity! To check out the current Guest Posts please visit the Contributor Page.
Looking for more ideas for the Men in Your Life?
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.
To subscribe to my Week In Review Newsletter please complete the information below 🙂
Receive my Weekly Newsletter!
Powered by Robly™
See you next week!