Welcome to our 89th Link and Share Wednesday Party!!
Our weather is finally beginning to warm up a bit here in Ontario, Canada – although we have been having quite a bit of rain… I guess the “April Showers bring May Flowers” is in full effect right now for us. I cannot wait for the flowers! So far we have daffodils popping up 🙂 My most favourite flower for spring.
I have been working on some new free crochet patterns – you can probably tell I have summer on my mind! All of them are jewelry related! Here’s a quick peak if you are interested in taking a look:
Simply Easy Crochet Necklace
Sands of Time 1-Hour Bracelet
Simply Easy Chevron Bracelet
My Favorite Bracelet Pattern
Sweetheart Beaded Choker
Forever Summer Necklace and Bracelet Set
Lacy Crochet Cuff Bracelet
If you would like to become a Guest Post Contributor for Oombawka Design please read this post for more information:
Each Tuesday, Amy and I host a Tuesday PIN-spiration Link Party and we feature one Blogger each week! Sign Up to be one of our Future Featured Bloggers! Expand your audience and reach by being shared across multiple social media channels and have 2 of your posts Pinned in multiple places on Pinterest! Interested? Sign up HERE!
Five on Friday includes links to Little Bears by Rita Ross at Bev’s Country Cottage, Little Bags by Sara of Tangled Happy, Poncho Sweater by Emerald Moon Creations
AG Handmades Easy Granny Hats are available in multiple sizes. The baby sizes 0-3 months and 3-6 months are free patterns.
Midnight Spiraled Web Doily by Crochet Memories Blog is a free pattern.
The buttons are available here: Featured Favourite Button Code Link
Now onto this week’s party!
Link and Share Wednesday Party 89
- Please remember in order to be featured in the Link & Share Wednesday Pinnable Image, your linked post/submitted image must abide by U.S. copyright law.
- Please provide credit to the original Designer’s pattern if the project you are submitting is based on another Designer’s work.
- Please do not link directly to PDF versions of the patterns but to the Designer’s Pattern post if the pattern is available online.
Please share this tweet on Twitter:
[Tweet “Add your link! Link and Share Wednesday! #linkparty #crochet #recipes #DIY #linkyparty”]
Link and Share Wednesday Party 89!
1. Grab your Party Button and place it on your sidebar, party page, or add a text link on your actual post. Text Link: Link & Share Wednesday Party at Oombawka Design Crochet
2. Share as many links as you wish to family friendly, fibre arts, DIY, crafts, recipes – and related projects.
3. Visit and leave a comment on your favourite submission by the end of the day on Sunday to help choose the featured favourites!
Please remember – inlinkz specifies with my account I cannot have links to shops (i.e Ravelry, Etsy, Craftsy, etc.) included in the party – so if you have a pattern for sale and you wish to link it as a project, create a blog post first and link to your blog post. Thank you!