Welcome to Free Crochet Pattern Friday!
This week I thought we might like to see what our options are for crochet hook cases…and maybe use some of our stash yarn to make something useful for ourselves! I love being able to use items I make – I’m all about making items with a purpose for myself 🙂 Without further ado…here are 20 free crochet patterns you can use to make a crochet hook case!
I have made a couple of these myself and I do store some hooks in them but to be completely honest my hook case of choice is a round leather pencil case – likely because the hooks I use currently are the Clover Amour and Clover Soft Touch Hooks. At the end of the post I will share some links for some store bought hook case options in case you came here looking for crochet hook cases and do not feel like making one for yourself!
[Tweet “This week we have 20 Free Patterns for Crochet Hook Cases! to choose from @OombawkaDesign”]
If you have a crochet theme you would like me to consider for Free Crochet Pattern Friday, please let me know!
All patterns were free at the time they were added to the post.
If you visit a link and it has become a “for sale” pattern, please let me know so I can update it! Thank you!
20 Free Patterns for Crochet Hook Cases
1. Hook Case/Organizer-FREE Pattern by Tera Kulling
2. Roll-Up Pencil Case by Kim Kotary at Red Heart
3. Crochet Hook Caddy by Jocelyn Sass and Margaret Willson
4. Houndstooth Hook Holder (Case) by Book People Studio
5. Pencil Case by Kara Gunza
6. Easy Pencil Case Crochet Pattern by Patterns for Crochet UK
7. Crochet Pencil Case by Erangi Udeshika
8. Easy Peasy Pencil Case by Teri Heathcote
9. Shark Time Pouch by Tamara Kelly
11. Hook Monster – crochet hook case by Penelope Privett
12. Crochet Hook Case by Sally V. George
13. Star Hook Case by Alli Hyer
14. Steel Crochet Hook Case by Priscilla Hewitt
15. Clover Amour Hook Case by Iin Wibisono
16. ACCROchet Hook Case by ACCROchet
17. Afghan Hooks, Cro-Hooks or Knitting Needle Roll by Priscilla Hewitt
18. amicomo7-10 Needle Case by Pierrot (Gosyo Co., Ltd) this is charted
19. Felted Hook Book by Lion Brand Yarn
20. Ninja Hook Case (or not) by Justyna Kacprzak
Remember 🙂 To be featured in the photo collage I need your permission to share your photos! So please, if you are interested, contact me 🙂
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.