Sign-up to be a Guest Post Contributor!
Why would someone want to be a Guest Post Contributor?
Here are a few reasons:
- You Design and Sell Crochet Patterns but do not have access to a website of your own
- You have a brand new Blog and are trying to grow your audience
- You have designed patterns and made things for your friends and family and are now interested in publishing patterns online
- You would like to trade Guest Post Contributions for free adspace
- You would like to trade Guest Post Contributions for adspace in my Weekly Newsletter
- You already publish on Ravelry and Craftsy but do not have a website of your own
I’m sure there are other reasons too!
If this is something you are interested in, please click through to the Guest Post Contributor Sign-Up Form to send me your information.
I am currently looking for:
- monthly contributors (1 post per month)
- bi-monthly contributors (2 posts per month)
- occasional contributors (1 post)
I am currently looking for individuals who would be willing to write exclusive free crochet patterns as their Guest Posts. This means free crochet patterns which are not available online at this time. However, if your design is available as a PDF download and you wish to make it into a post for my website this would still be considered unique and exclusive as it is not written out in full anywhere online at this time – it is only found within a PDF document.
I am always open to suggestions for posts – so if you have an idea you would like to present as a Guest Post on my site please complete the Guest Post Contributor Sign-Up Form and include this information for me!
By writing unique content for Oombawka Design you will have the ability to ‘speak’ and ‘share’ your content directly with my Website Readers, Newsletter Subscribers and Social Media Followers. This means you have the potential to gain access to a new Audience online.
Why would I want to offer this opportunity?
You may be wondering…why would I want to do this? In the spirit of transparency, I wish to do this because:
- I am very busy with my family, website and social media accounts and I would love to be able to take 1 or 2 days off a week (I currently work on my Website, Social Media Accounts, Designing and Writing Patterns and Tutorials 7- days a week in every spare moment I have)
- I would like to be able to spend a little bit more time Designing new patterns
- I would like to continue to provide new and exclusive content for my Readers and Social Media Followers
- I would like to help other Designers achieve success online by lending a hand – it is hard work!!
- I think this would be a partnership which would be mutually beneficial and which my Readers would enjoy
If you are interested in the different Advertising Opportunities with Oombawka Design, or you would like to find out about my Monthly Stats and Social Media Numbers please visit my Advertising Tab where I have included this information.
I am super excited to be offering this opportunity and I hope to hear from you soon!