Add a little handmade to your day with one of these fun Cosy Crochet Cover Patterns! You will find teapot cozies, bottle cozies, a crockpot cozy, apple cozies and each of the patterns is free!
Welcome to Free Crochet Pattern Friday!
This week’s FCPF (Free Crochet Pattern Friday) Category is: Cosy Crochet Cover Patterns!
As always, all images are used with the permission of the Designers and Crocheters specified in the Pattern links so feel free to Share, Share, Share!
Visit this link for the other 80+ Free Crochet Pattern Friday posts!
20 Free Cosy Crochet Cover Patterns!
Crochet Cover Patterns
1. Cupcake Crockpot Cozy by Tamara Kelly
2. Popsicle Cozy by Corina Gray
3. Monster Apple Cozy by Kara Gunza
4. Rose Bud Tea Cozy by Debi Dearest
5. Tea Cosy Free Crochet Pattern by Patterns for Crochet
6. Basic Tricks for a Crocheted Vase Cozy by A la Sascha
7. Baseball Can Cozy by Sue Harnach at Red Heart
8. Retro Owl Toilet Roll Cover by Rebecca J. Venton
9. Dip-Dyed Crochet Bottle Cozies by Marinke Slump
10. Scissors Case by Sara Sach
11. Warm & Cosy hot water bottle cover by Haylee Hibbert
12. Daisy Motif Tea Cozy by Lily / Sugar’n Cream
13. Granny Tea Cozy! by Crochet with Raymond
14. Coffee Plunger Cozy! by Crochet with Raymond
15. Daylily Tea Cosy for Mother’s Day by Jenny Stacey
16. Water bottle tote cozy by Marilyn J. Wallace
17. Crochet Pot Cozie by Veronica Lopez
18. Water Bottle Holder by Joanna Curley
19. Bottle cover in DROPS ♥ YOU #4 or Nepal
20. Chapstick / Lip Balm Holder by Kristy Ashmore
Shh! I had to add this one is as it is one of my MOST favourite Tea Cover Cosies!
21. Leah’s Rose Tea Cosies – Leah Maxwell
Remember 🙂 To be featured in the photo collage I need your permission to share your photos! So please, if you are interested, contact me 🙂
Visit this link to browse through more Free Crochet Pattern Friday Posts.
If you have a crochet theme you would like me to consider for Free Crochet Pattern Friday, please let me know!
All patterns were free at the time they were added to the post.
If you visit a link and it has become a “for sale” pattern, please let me know so I can update it! Thank you!